Gem State Diesel full service diesel repair shop serving the cities of Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell and surrounding areas of the Treasure Valley.
We also supply mechanical injectors, electronic injectors, and common rail injectors for all diesel engine manufacturers for both on road vehicles and off-road vehicles.
Our strong commitment to quality ensures our customers that every injector that Gem State Diesel & Turbo Repair rebuilds offers a first-quality, new OEM nozzle.
You have our promise that GSD will never use remanufactured nozzles. We adhere to the strictest OEM specifications, so you can rest assured that every injector we rebuild is exactly what you’d expect in a new injectors—only less expensive! We are committed to a simple philosophy: When a Gem State Diesel injector is installed in your vehicle it works—guaranteed!
Ford Diesel Injectors
- 1983-1987: Ford 6.9L IDI
- 1988-1994: Ford 7.3L IDI
- 1994.5-2002: Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
- 2003-2007: Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- 2008-2010: Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
- 2011-Present: Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
Dodge Diesel Injectors
- 1983-1987: Cummins 12-valve 1st Gen
- 1994-1998.5: Cummins 12-valve 2nd Gen
- 1998.5-2002: Cummins 24-valve 5.8 2nd Gen
- 2003-2004.5: Cummins 24-valve 5.9 Common Rail
- 2004.5-2007: Cummins 24-valve 5.9 Common Rail
- 2007 – Present: Cummins 24-Valve 6.7L Common Rail”
Chevy Diesel Injectors
- 1981-1991: GMC 6.2L
- 1992-1993: GMC 6.5L
- 1994-2000: GMC 6.5L
- 2001-2004: Duramax LB7
- 2004-2005: Duramax LLY
- 2006-2007: Duramax LBZ
- 2008-2010: Duramax LMM
- 2011-Present: Duramax LML
We also service and rebuild diesel injectors for:
- Mercedes Benz
Agricultural & Industrial Diesel Vehicles:
- John Deere
- Massey Ferguson
- Case IH
- New Holland
- Ford, Ag-Co,
- Allis Chalmers,
- International Harvester
- Hitachi, JCB, Komatsu and many more.