Diesel Engine Services: Gem State Diesel and Turbo Repair
Gem State Diesel and Turbo Repair is the preferred resource for diesel engine services from Meridian to Ontario, Mountain Home to Nampa, Boise, and beyond. We offer a wide range of services, including routine maintenance, engine repair services (diesel engines), transmission repair service (diesel), drivetrain services (diesel) as well as our mobile diesel engine service.
Suppose you want high-quality workmanship at an affordable price with expert advice when you need it. In that case, Gem State Diesel has what you’re looking for.
Diesel Engine Services Experts with over ten years of experience
Gem State Diesel and Turbo Repair is the preferred resource for diesel, including Ford, GMC, and Dodge pickup diesel fuel systems. We are your go-to source for all of your heavy-duty and light truck repairs, from Meridian to Ontario, Mountain Home to Nampa, Boise, and beyond.
Our team of experienced mechanics uses the latest diagnostic tools so you can get back to work at an affordable price.
Why Gem State Diesel and Turbo Repair is your best choice for all your diesel repairs?
Gem State Diesel & Turbo Repair is the place to go for all of your truck repair needs. We have established a reputation as one of Idaho’s leading diesel pickup repair experts. Diesel Engine Services are our specialty, and we’ve been doing it long enough to know the ins & outs of this industry.
We offer a variety of services for diesel engines, including:
- Diesel Engine Repair Service – We diagnose engine problems using advanced diagnostics tools. Diesel engine repairs include injectors, fuel pumps, turbochargers, gas injectors, and turbo parts.
We’ll take care of all your diesel needs with our service center. Roadside assistance is not the only service we offer. We also perform commercial vehicle and agricultural equipment repairs, construction equipment fixes, as well as RV & motorhome services to keep you on the road for good.
How often should you have a diesel engine service?
When it comes to most diesel vehicles, the recommended service period is about every 3,000 miles or six months. However, this can vary depending on your make and model of car and how much you drive each day. In addition, regular driving short distances cause the oil in vehicles to accumulate gunk and other contaminants quickly, determining when precisely that time for servicing becomes tricky.
Sure, there are many things that one can do to ensure their vehicle remains in top shape. Still, the best thing you could be doing is getting your car inspected by Gem State Diesel and Turbo Repair.
Benefits of having your diesel engine vehicle serviced at Gem State Diesel and Turbo Repair
- Diesel Engine Services is done quickly, efficiently, and with the utmost care for your car.
- Diesel engine services at an affordable rate to suit any budget.
- Diesel service specialists in Boise provide excellent customer service and reliable diesel repair work on all makes of vehicles.
We want nothing more than for everything about your truck or car – from its performance and fuel efficiency down to how it looks – to keep going intense day after day. Unfortunately, engine block cracks can lead to costly repairs and decreased gas mileage. They are often found in the center of a car engine used for fuel injection. It means worse miles per gallon usage which equates to lost revenue when every second count.
Find out how our ASE Certified technicians can help you get your car back in great shape with quality diesel engine repair and services. Our auto mechanics proudly serve residents near Meridian, ID, to keep their vehicles running smoothly for years to come.
Want a free estimate? Just give us a call, schedule an appointment online or visit our convenient location today!
Our Diesel Services:
- Air conditioning/heating repair & service
- Alignments and front end repair
- Axle and Driveline
- Batteries testing and replacement
- Brake replacement
- Check engine light diagnostics
- Complete engine diagnosis
- Common rail injector testing
- Diesel engine Replacement
- Diesel engine repair
- Diesel fuel injection service
- Differential service and repair
- Electrical repair and diagnosis
- High pressure oil pump replacement
- Diesel engine repair and maintenance
- FASS Supply Pump upgrades
- Fuel injector repair
- Fuel injection pump repair and replacement
- Fuel injection pump calibration
- Fuel pump replacement and diagnosis
- Leak diagnostics
- Lift pump replacement/ upgrade
- Oil change service
- Radiator repair
- Scheduled maintenance
- Starter/alternator repair and replacement
- Steering and suspension repair
- Transmission service and repair
- Transmission replacement
- Transfer case replacement
- Trailer brake repair and diagnosis
- Turbo charger repair/rebuilding, and replacement
- Water pumps